All the things that surround those letters are precious to my heart. Heart and Soul they say. My thoughts have been provoked since my husband went away for the week and the space that is usually filled with his presence has been opened up for deep thinking. I think deeply anyway. But I rarely think freely. That's a funny thought actually. And now I am analyzing what that even means.
I have been subconsciously wrestling an emotional concept the past few weeks. Probably my entire life actually. It's just now I can voice it properly. It's designated time to meet and impact the world; is now. We are all emotional creatures and we respond to almost everything with some type of emotional lens attached to our life camera. Sometimes that response isn't the lens itself but all of the light or dark around it. Have you ever watched a photographer?
Madonna Give it 2 me Reversed
Food for thought:
• Kylie Jenner releases a lip gloss, and people buy it.
• Michael Jordan puts out a new shoe, and people buy it.
• Matthew McConaughey is the spokesman for a car, and people want it.
• Apple releases a new phone, and people stand in line for it.
• One Direction releases a perfume, and it becomes viral on social media.